Mini Cubo


Muito bom!

Comentários

  1. Oi Xylema,

    I am Jose Vicente Ruiz, I discovered your blog a few days ago, I like it very much, it is pretty much what I wanted to do with AguaVerde, but it is just a website, no weblog sofware makes is very time consuming to update, therefore update is only ocasional.
    I am glad you like my cube, it is a rather simple tank, sure I could have used moss, but I had a chladophora ball around and had to do something with it better than plainly put it on the substrate.

    Anyway, keep up the good job. You have now a frequent visitor of your website from Spain :)

    Feliz 2005

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por comentar!
Todos os comentários serão lidos e só então aprovados para publicação, ou não.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Folhas de Amendoeira no Aquário (Atualizado)

Iluminação de Aquários Plantados

Sintomas de deficiência nutricional em plantas